Preparation consists of youth and parent/guardian attending and completing the classes (that may include service projects or other practical assignments), and closing with an integrated retreat for all participants. Reception of the Sacrament is typically in April/May. For parents of 8th – 12th graders who wish for their child to be a living sign of God’s presence in the world through the Sacrament of Confirmation, please contact the office at 719-597-4249 or email@example.com.
- Documentation of Catholic Baptism and 1st Eucharist
- Proof of attendance in Youth Ministry program in the previous year
- Proof of enrollment in current Youth Ministry program.
Please contact Deacon Chuck Matzker, 719-484-8733 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adults must be over the age of 18, baptized Catholic, and have received the Sacrament of Holy Communion.
- Candidate needs to be a practicing, active member of our parish community.
- Candidate must complete parish catechetical 6-week program for Adult Confirmation, which begins after Easter.
- Candidates must choose a Catholic sponsor (someone who faithfully lives out the teachings of the Church), who will accompany them throughout the process.